Monday, August 16, 2010

I Blame St. John's

I like to take responsibility for my actions on most occasions, but in this case I blame St. John's for my lack of time spent blogging and general lack of keeping in touch via interweb. Y'see it all started about a week and a half ago in Newfoundland.....

Basically, this suave man drinking wine on the ferry to Newfoundland (out of the bottle like most classy men do)....

Quickly transformed into this.....

That picture sequence sums up St. John's in a nutshell. It was the best of times, it was the latest of times. I honestly ate dinner at 5:00 in the morning one night at a restaurant that was ram packed with other late nighters like ourselves. It was delicious and awesome, and St. John's is a gorgeous and wonderful place, filled with generous and rowdy folk. Although we may not remember 50% of our time there... we have reason to believe that it was filled with greatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment