Monday, January 24, 2011

Snowseekers Television

Sometime in early December, the guys from Snowseekers came to Fernie to film an episode for their snowseekers TV show. These are the guys that held the contest that we won back in October. After playing at the Snowshow in Calgary as part of our prize, they asked us if they could use "I Hate Work" for the intro of their show. You'll might also notice a "certain someone" being profiled to represent Fernie on the show..........no big deal........

Oh you'll have to excuse me, the help has just brought me my morning coffee. Yes that's right I have help now. A butler, a few maids, a few people who make me coffee and do my laun *PPPPPPBBBBTTTT!*

YOU CALL THIS COFFEE !!!! YOU JUST DEMOTED YOURSELF TO FOOT MASSAGE FOR A WHOLE WEEK !!! OOOOH WHY DON'T YOU CRY ABOUT IT NOW WAH WAH WAH WAH!!

*ahem*..........anyway, here is a video of my day with Dr. Pow and his camera crew. It was a lovely day full of dog sledding, snowboarding, and bingo drinking.
-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment