Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November In a Nut Shell

November started on Halloween at midnight and we battled dark forces. Actually, the dark side got too drunk so we shook hands and got loose.



We played with great friends



We read some educational material



Chewy got some action...rrrrrdddddddrrraaaaaaaar



I played the drums in my underwear.




We played in Montana with more great friends



A gremlin moved into Super Dave, our tour van.



We won a contest and played at the Calgary Snow Show



It snowed a little



and I grew one of these



Now that December is here, I say bbbrrrring on the rum'n'egg noggers.....infact I've been drinkin'em since midnight last night...*uuuurrrrp*......4 cartons and a 40ozer already....they're gurgling in my tummy tho..... Meeerrrrry Chr............................*uuuurrrrrrrrp*

No comments:

Post a Comment