Monday, December 13, 2010

Shred Kelly to play the 2011 Freesking World Tour


Sorry for the lack of posting folks. Its been an interesting week. We played Lethbridge, I got sick, I got better, jam night + snowboarding, I got sick, I got better, we played a gig in Golden, I got sick, working on getting better....eeeesh. The good times are killing me.

Anyway, one good thing that emerged from this germ infested week is the news that we will be performing at the Canadian leg of the 2011 Subaru Freeskiing World Tour in Revelstoke, BC on January 6th, 2011

Oooooh snap! ...

Yeah that's what I said......Ooooooohh Snap!

*ahem* I'll say it again.....oooooooohhh Snap?


That isn't cool for people to say that anymore is it?


Last years kick off party in the Colorado......



For more info and lots of pictures of crazy shredding check http://www.freeskiingworldtour.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment