Friday, December 3, 2010

Our Friends Make Cool Things

This is the kootenay based Jah Raven Creations new film trailer titled "What's in the Fridge" which is premiering at the Vogue Theatre in Fernie tomorrow night (Dec 4th). The after party is at the always wonderful and continuous party machine, Bulldogs North. Now I don't want to tell you what happened to me when I watched this trailer for the first time, but it involved having to start a load of laundry.

Congrats Jah Raven Creations for raising the bar once again and forcing another chore into my day. I mean, Tetris.......and shredding........and glorious pow......and....
..................um..............................it happened again.

Whats in the Fridge? A Teaser. from Jah Raven Creation on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment