Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Daily Grind

I have a lot of time on my hands these days before the Fernie ski hill opens and in between gigs . My job starts at 4 o'clock and its part time. I don't own a TV and so I am developing a serious addiction to coffee and Youtube. In fact I'm getting to know the people of youtube pretty well. We're like THIS.....*fingers crossed on both hands*

Here is my daily pre-work schedule:

7:15 *MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH* (girlfriends alarm clock)
7:20 - 8:30 Breakfast smoothie, check email, facebook, kiss GF goodbye. (she works)
8:30 - 9:30 Micro nap, coffee, scratch self and stare at wall, contemplate
awesome things.
9:30 - 10:30 Check email/facebook again, finish coffee in pot, BLOG!
10:30 - 11:30 Watch Big Bang Theory on internet stream, youtube, more coffee.
11:30 - 12:30 Eat PBJ toast and play banjo, check youtube for cool banjo stuff, demo
sweet reverb pedals on youtube.
12:30 - 4:00 Repeat above cycle of nap, coffee, youtube, banjo, internet TV,
scratching, staring, email/facebooking until GF comes home from a
hard days work shaking head at mess in apartment. Look cute. Kiss.
Go to work.

What's that you say? Lazy?! I think NOT!! Did YOU make youtube friends with a Japanese visionary who makes instruments from FOOD???..........that's what I thought.

Dare to dream people.......dare to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment