Saturday, July 31, 2010

Grumpy's Hangover

For the first time in a long time, I think all of the Shred Kelly crew has a hangover. Thanks to Ram at Grumpys and his love for whiskey shots. I think it's hard on my gag reflexes to even type the word whiskey this soon after the fact. I had a cold shower and took off for a smoothie and left the others in a sweaty mess on the floor of a Montreal apartment after a 5am jam.

Either way, Grumpys is an amazing venue and we got to play with the Wellits for their CD release party, and boy was it MAD! They are a killer killer band, and I only hope that there are some tour dates together in our future. Not only are they a spectacular band and live show (I have yet to listen to the newly released album, but I expect nothing but awesomeness.), they are also little gentlemen, now that's a band that was raised right! Buy their CD's and go to their show's, you shall not be upset! http://www.myspace.com/wellits
God! We don't want to leave! So Montreal, we will definitely return in the not so distant future. Au revoir pour maintenant!

No comments:

Post a Comment